"Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face."

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Fun

This is the first year that Smoke has been able to carve pumpkins with us and the girls had lots of fun. Too bad I forgot to put the pumpkins outside on Halloween and they ended up rotting on my kitchen counter. It was fun so I guess it doesn't matter.

Monk with her carving kit along with my favorite centerpiece in the world....





The girls getting the guts out...



Monk and Tink drew their own faces on their pumpkins. Here they are carving.

Tink taking a break during the pumpkin carving because she has the attention span of a fly!



All Finished!

2 comments:

Adam and Tara said...

Ha there are worse things to do when getting bored than read a book! Tell Justin that picture made me gag--ah yuck I hate the inside of a pumpkin but looks like you had fun!

Beth said...

Ohh...the centerpiece...you had to throw that one out didnt' you. =P