"Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face."

Friday, August 8, 2008

Girls Girls Girls

I recently hosted a girl cousins sleep over at my house and it was a lot of fun. Of course we waited until the summer was almost over before we finally did it, but that is not the important thing. What is important is that the girls are creating memories together. The girls colored, made fun designs with wikki stix, sang their hearts out to Playstation SingStar, ate junk food and ended the evening watching The Waterhorse. The next morning I made french toast for everyone, sent them on their way and then made sure that I got a nap in later :-)







1 comment:

Kimmie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE sleepovers! That sounds like a blast! I'm glad you didn't stick any of their hands in hot water to make them pee. Someone did that to me when I was 13 at a sleepover, and let me tell you it works!