"Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face."

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Are pigs flying?

I never thought I would actually have a blog. I am not sure that I actually do....this could be a dream since I was falling asleep at work earlier today. My friends have inspired me to join the world of blogging. I have decided to do it so I won't miss out on these hilarious years of trials and tribulations we call life. I was watching Oprah and was inspired by Jamie Lee Curtis who is trying to live the most authentic life she can and she is "paring" away the layers of superficiality and just putting it all out there. I think she is amazingly courageous and in my own small way I think I would like to do the same thing. We'll see how it goes.

Now I just have to figure out how to put pictures on my blog....help anyone!

7 comments:

Amy said...

WOO HOO!!! I'm SOOO excited you joined the world of blogging!
I love & miss you !!!
~ Amy


ps, looks like you figured the picture thing out :-) You have such a beautiful family!

Tangie Baxter said...

huuuuzzzahhh how fun!!!! This is such a great day! Blogger Leesh who would have ever thunk it! I'm so happy!

Aften said...

Good to see you again...we need to get it together...love Aften

Liz said...

Yeah Alicia!! I am so happy you are finally blogging. I missed seeing you the other night at the Color Purple. Hopefully the next play we can catch up. : )Liz

Adam and Tara said...

Yay!! I am so excited we have another way to stay in touch! :)

Kimmie said...

Hi Alicia,,, I'm making this post for kimmie. She wants me to let you know that we also have a blog. She says you should look at it because her's is better than yours (oh snap!)
See you around

Stacy said...

Did I ever tell you you're my hero?! ;o) I am SO proud/inspired/happy/excited! I better get my act together now...

Love you!