"Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face."

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

ABC's

If you read this blog - you have to keep this going.

ABC's

A- Attached or single? Attached
B- Best friend? Several
C- Cake or pie? NEITHER - ice cream all the way baby!
D- Day of choice? Saturday
E- Essential item? Deoderant
F- Favorite color? Yellow, Hot Pink
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms
H- Hometown? San Bernardino, CA
I- Favorite indulgence? Pepperoni Pizza
J- January or July? January - nice weather and my daughter's B-day and my Anniversary
K- Kids? Monk and Tink
L- Life isn't complete without? my children, family, friends, happiness
M- Marriage date? January 11, 1997
N -Number of Siblings? 2 brothers
O- Oranges or apples? Oranges when they are in season, Apples all year long
P- Phobia and fears? Phobia of extreme heights and tight spaces. Fears - something happening to one of my children, fear of not living up to my true potential
Q- Quote- "Maybe God has bigger plan for me than I have for myself"
R- Reason to smile? My sweet girls Monk and Tink
S- Season of choice? Spring (which is March and April in AZ) and Summer only for swimming.
T- Tag 10 people. Anyone reading my blog who want something to blog about
U- Unknown fact about me? My first real kiss was when I was 10 years old - I know CRAZY!
V- Vegetable? Cucumbers
W- Worst habit? Diet Dr. Pepper and crunching QT ice
X-xylophone:) because what else goes with X? not recently
Y- Your favorite food? Pepperoni Pizza
Z- Zodiac sign? Cancer

1 comment:

Beth said...

I am now requiring at least 1x a week posting from you...you got a camera...and I want to know what is going on!!!! =)

Love you!